One Dead At Christmas Fire At Abington Apartment!!!

Sharing:

Update News: One died after dying in high-end housing !!!

ABINGTON, Mass –
A man was found dead after a fire at the Chestnut Glen apartment in Abington on Christmas Eve.

Firefighters from some towns responded at 2:35 pm. call the fire at the complex at 585 Chestnut St.

Reporters at the scene saw a damaged window on the third floor of the four-story brick building. Firefighters did not disclose any identity information about the person found dead inside.

EN 300 250 - One Dead At Christmas Fire At Abington Apartment!!!

Four others were taken to the hospital because of inhalation of smoke.

Officials have notified the family of the deceased person, but have not yet released the name of the victim.

Residents and staff were evacuated from the apartment and temporarily housed in a nearby building, The Enterprise reported. The newspaper reports that Chestnut Glen is a high-end affordable housing.

Thank you for reading my article, sharing this article on social networking sites for everyone to read !!!

Follow me on Facebook: